Sapna. Thats’s her name. Just another wake-up call is her blog. She is right on top of my favorite bloggers, her blog has a flavour that is sure to touch a chord. I look forward to her blogs with as much expectation as one over-worked soul looks forward to a weekend.
Her words spell magic, her poems make you wish you could write as well as her. Her ability to express her feelings through beautiful words makes me feel that they couldn’t have been expressed any better. When I read her blogs, I feel like I am seeing those things and incidences that she narrates happening in front of my eyes. Now that I feel, is a real achievement for any blogger. Kudos Sapna!
Just as I was trudging through an overworked day, with little moving in the desired direction, with little productive happening, with that constant feeling that I wasted yet another day without getting much done, and in general feeling grumpy and snappy, I see a new email on my Gmail. A notification that Sapna has nominated me for the “Sunshine Award’. That notification comes as a breath of fresh air. Like the only thing I needed at that moment to perk up my otherwise dull day.
Now, you can imagine my elation on seeing this. Imagine being nominated by that very blogger whose blogs I have been devouring and enjoying every word of it. It made my day. Thanks Sapna. And I know, that I am kind of late in accepting this award, but
I have been running from pillar to post to get some things done I don’t have any solid excuse. I just should have made time earlier.
The Sunshine Award requires
- Answer some questions about myself
- Nominate some of my favorite bloggers
- Let them now that they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated me
So here are the questions:
Love or Money?
Do I really have to choose between the two?
High salary or job satisfaction?
Ahhh, a good salary can really be a great short-term high. But eventually, a ‘higher job satisfaction’ wins hands down
- The Secret
- Shantaram – Gregorgy David Robert deserves a standing ovation *claps*
- Harry Potter Series (Dont smirk now, its not just for kids)
- Ya, Twilight Series also. (There is just no need to judge :P)
- Chetan Bhagat Books (Love the way he connects with a common man)
- Fountain head (Howard Roark – You are irresistible)
- All Day
- Currently reading, ’50 shades of grey’ and enjoying every bit of it
- The Bride
P.S. I cant seem to remember names of so many books I read. I know its not very fair.
Television character that you simply adore?
Maya Sarabhai, from “Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai’, Hindi sitcom. She was simply superb as Maya.
Anything that appeals actually. I am not very knowledgeable about it. *hangs her head in shame*
Favorite type of movie
Now, for the list of nominees:
Christian Mihai – This little boy is full of gumption
One spunky woman she is hAAthi
Daniel Bean for his insightful and motivating blogs
Tapish Gupta from Life of 24 Hours
I thank Sapna once again for making me smile from ear-to-ear. When your fellow bloggers connect with you, like what you write – its a high like nothing else. I am so humbled.
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
Thanks Tapish Gupta 🙂
The One Lovely Blog Award requires-
- Say 7 things about yourself – Here
- Nominate your favourite Lovely Blogs
- Let them know that they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you
1. Twisted DNA.. The funniest blog ..http://www.twisted-dna.com/
2. Susie from http://roflindian.com/
3. The Mad momma http://themadmomma.wordpress.com/
4. Charles from http://mostlybrightideas.wordpress.com/