Yes, this moment. This moment when you want to say a lot of things but you feel your mouth is running dry. This is that making-an-impromptu-sounding-but-well-rehearsed-speech-at-award-ceremony moment.
But i will try my best and keep it short. So here’s my impromptu speech 😉
I thank Tapish for nominating me for this prestigious award. I have been
writing reading his blogs for the last couple of weeks and i think he is doing a fab job. Keep up!
I thank my parents for having brought me in to this world 🙂 So that i could blog one day 😉
I thank God for being so kind and generous with me and gifting me some useful skills 😉
And most importantly, I thank all my fellow bloggers, whose blogs i have been reading, devouring for months now and enjoying every little bit of insight into their minds and lives.
I am hooked onto their blogs for sure, and can’t go a day without checking their updates.
You can read 7 things about me here.
Some of the Kreative Bloggers i like are:
1. Twisted DNA.. The funniest blog ..http://www.twisted-dna.com/
2. Susie from http://roflindian.com/
3. The Mad momma http://themadmomma.wordpress.com/
4. Charles from http://mostlybrightideas.wordpress.com/
5. Arindam http://arindammohapatra.wordpress.com/
7. Sapna from http://justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com/
8. Foodie Haathi http://haathitime.com/
10. Daniel, The Writer, Filmmaker, http://danielbeanwriterfilmmaker.com/
11. Madhu http://theurgetowander.com/
I thank Tapish once again and all congratulate all you Kreative Bloggers 🙂